DEVON SQUASH AND RACKETBALL ASSOCIATION
To Devon Squash and Racketball,
This email is to confirm the notice given on 7th May 2019, of the 82nd Annual General Meeting of the Association, to be held on Tuesday 25th June 2019 at Newton Abbot Squash Club at 7.00 pm.
Please find below the agenda (print outs will be available on the night). If you need a copy of last years minutes or Jess Hefford’s report please email me.
If you have any items for discussion under Any Other Business, by the terms of the County Constitution I must also have details of these in writing (or email) by 12th June 2019.
May I remind you that each affiliated club is expected to have at least one representative present at the AGM, failing which a £20 charge will be levied, and added to the Devon League fees invoice for that club.
If you have any items of news or results would you please send them to me.
Information on next seasons League Structure will be forwarded by Alan Ford [Mixed League Secretary] and Alison Samuel [Ladies League Secretary]
The Agenda will be as follows:
AGENDA FOR 82nd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING to be held on
Tuesday 25th June 2019 at Newton Abbot Squash Club at 7.00 pm.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MINUTES OF LAST AGM MEETING 2018
- MATTERS ARISING
- APPROVAL OF HON. TREASURER’S REPORT AND ACCOUNTS
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE
- ELECTION OF AUDITORS
- INTER-COUNTY ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEASON 2019-2020
- DEVON LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS 2019-2020: PROPOSALS FOR MIXED, LADIES AND JUNIOR LEAGUES AND CLOSED TOURNAMENTS
LEAGUE RULE CHANGES
- DEVON SRA WEBSITE AND SPONSORSHIP
- ENGLAND SQUASH & COUNTY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
12. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Hon. Secretary, Devon SRA.